Maker Pi Pico
incorporates the most wanted Reset button for your Raspberry Pi Pico
and gives you access to all GPIO pins on two 20 ways pin-headers, with clear labels. Each GPIO is coupled with an LED indicator for convenient code testing and troubleshooting. The bottom layer of this board even comes with a comprehensive pinout diagram showing the function of each pin.
This product comes with Raspberry Pi Pico soldered onboard
It is a compact yet feature-packed board designed to sit at the heart of your STEM & robotics projects. Just use the jumper wires and/or Grove cables to connect any sensor and output modules to expand its capability. No soldering required! Maker Pi Pico
can be programmed with CircuitPython
. Just connect to any computer (including Raspberry Pi SBC) via USB, then drag and drop
the file onto it to upload the program. It's as easy as copying a file into your thumb drive!What's Raspberry Pi Pico?
Raspberry Pi Pico is the first microcontroller board from Raspberry Pi Foundation
, specially designed for physical computing. It can be programmed with MicroPython and C/C++ to control things in our real world.Features:
- Work out-of-the-box. No soldering!
- Access to all Raspberry Pi Pico's pins on two 20 ways pin headers
- LED indicators on all GPIO pins
- 3x programmable push button (GP20-22)
- 1x RGB LED - NeoPixel (GP28)
- 1x Piezo buzzer (GP18)
- 1x 3.5mm stereo audio jack (GP18-19)
- 1x Micro SD card slot (GP10-15)
- 1x ESP-01 socket (GP16-17)
- 6x Grove port