2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECTWhen you visit our websites, use our applications and tools, or interact with content, we collect information that is automatically sent to us, information you provide to us, and information from other sources.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATAYou agree that we may use your collected personal information not only to provide you with access to our services and customer support, but also to prevent potential fraud and security breaches. Your data will never be shared with third parties and serve entirely to improve the services we offer.
4. COMMUNICATIONWhen you send e-mail or other messages to us, we may keep those messages. Sometimes we ask you for your personal information that is relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data is stored on opencircuit's own secure servers. We keep these e-mails or messages for as long as necessary.
6. THIRD PARTIESThe information is not shared with third parties with the exception of parties involved in the execution of our services/orders which we use for the benefit of our web store. This data will only be used for the purpose of the relevant application and will not be distributed further. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data. Your data will never be sold to third parties.
7. CHANGESThis privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities on this site. Any adjustments and/or changes to this site may lead to changes to this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to regularly consult this privacy statement.
8. RIGHT TO ACCESS, ADAPT AND DELETE PERSONAL DATAWe offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change, or delete all personal information that is currently provided to us. Your account information will remain in our system. If you want to adjust your data or have yourself removed from our files, you can contact us.
9. RIGHT TO PORTABILITYYou always have the right to have the data that we process or have processed and that relate to your person or that can be traced back to you, have it performed by another party. You can make a request to that effect to our contact person for privacy matters. You will receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is granted, we will send you copies or copies of all data about you that we have processed or that have been processed by other processors or third parties on our behalf to the e-mail address known to us. In all likelihood, we will no longer be able to continue the service in such a case, because the secure linking of data files can then no longer be guaranteed.
11. WEBWINKELKEUR Opencircuit is a member of WebwinkelKeur. The WebwinkelKeur stands for reliable customer-friendly webshops. WebwinkelKeur members comply with the main Dutch legislation, their identity has been verified and every customer is free to post a customer review which is independently moderated by WebwinkelKeur.
We collect reviews via, among other things, the WebwinkelKeur platform. If you leave a review via WebwinkelKeur, you are obliged to provide your name, place of residence and e-mail address. WebwinkelKeur shares this information with us, so that we can link the review to your order. WebwinkelKeur also publishes your name and place of residence on its own website. In some cases, WebwinkelKeur may contact you to explain your review. In the event that we invite you to leave a review, we will share your name and email address with WebwinkelKeur. They only use this information for the purpose of inviting you to leave a review. WebwinkelKeur has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. WebwinkelKeur reserves the right to engage third parties for the provision of the service, for which we have given permission to WebwinkelKeur. All the above-mentioned guarantees with regard to the protection of your personal data also apply to the parts of the service for which WebwinkelKeur engages third parties.