This touch-free turbidity sensor evaluates water quality by gauging the turbidity level. Utilizing optical principles, the sensor can measure the light transmittance and scattering rate in transparent cylindrical containers with diameters ranging from 40 to 50mm. The sensor outputs these measurements as an analog value within a specific range, indicating the liquid's turbidity level.
The sensor is equipped with two infrared probes that should be installed facing each other on a container. It activates when the liquid level surpasses the height of the two probes. As the sensor doesn't make direct contact with the liquid, it is less prone to corrosion from water or chemicals.
- No moving mechanical parts, ensuring high reliability
- Compact design & cost-effective
- Water quality monitoring systems
- Supply Voltage: 5V
- Communication Mode: UART-TTL
- Compatible Cylinder Container Diameter: 40 to 50mm
- Baud Rate: 9600
- Operating Current: Under 10mA
- Response Time: Under 1 second
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 60℃
- Storage Temperature: 0 to 65℃
- Service Life: 50,000 hours
- Turbidity Sensor × 1
- Gravity: 4-Pin Sensor Adapter × 1