Introducing the LattePanda 3 Delta 864 - the fastest pocket-sized Windows/Linux single board computer on the market! With 8GB of RAM and 64GB of eMMC storage, this tiny yet powerful device packs a serious punch.
Whether you're a tech enthusiast, a DIY maker, or a professional in need of a powerful computing solution, the LattePanda 3 Delta 864 is the perfect choice for you. With its quad-core Intel Core m3 processor, you can expect lightning-fast performance that can handle even the most demanding tasks.
What sets the LattePanda 3 Delta 864 apart from other single board computers is its versatility. It can run both Windows and Linux operating systems, giving you the freedom to choose the environment that works best for you. Plus, it comes with a wide range of ports, including HDMI, USB 3.0, Ethernet, and more, making it easy to connect to peripherals and accessories.
- Enhanced CPU performance, it features the Intel 11th generation mobile quad-core processor N5105 and offers significantly improved performance.
- Upgraded to 8GB RAM and 64GB eMMC, substantial high-bandwidth RAM and speedy solid-state drive to smoothly run your multiple applications at once, and ensure seamless performance and reliable multitasking.
- ULTRA-FAST connectivity: With a lightning-fast Wi-Fi 6 and Gigabit Ethernet, stream videos or download massive files quickly
- Higher data transfer rate: 1 x USB3.2 gen2, 2x USB 3.2 gen1, and 1x USB Type C for high data transfer speed, up to 10X faster than USB2.0
- Support Dual 4K HDR and 3-Way Video Output, including HDMI, Display port over USB-C, and eDP for superb flexibility
- Rich IOs and Integrated Arduino Coprocessor ATmega32U4, compatible with 200+ sensors and actuators
- Support Windows(Win 10 and Win 11) & Linux OS
- Home Theater
- Mini Game Console
- 4K Portable Video Streamer
- Monitoring System
- CPU: Intel® Celeron® N5105
- Core: 2.0~2.9GHz Quad-Core, Four-Thread
- Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics (Frequency: 450 – 800MHz)
- Memory: LPDDR4 8GB 2933MHz
- Storage: 64GB eMMC V5.1
- Expansion Slots: 1x M.2 M Key, PCIe 3.0 2x, Supports NVMe SSD 1x M.2 B Key, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, SIM, SATA(Option support PCIe 3.0 1x), Supports 4G & 5G module
- Connectivity: 1x Wi-Fi 6 @ 2.4GHz &5 GHz(160MHz) 1x Bluetooth 5.2 1x Intel Gigabit Ethernet
- USB Ports: 2x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type A 1x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type A 1x USB Type C, Supports PD, DP, USB 2.0 1x USB 2.0 Pin Header
- Display: 1x HDMI 2.0b: Up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz HDR 1x DP 1.4: Up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz HDR 1x eDP: Extendable Touch Displays up to 1920*1080
- TPM: built-in TPM(2.0)
- Co-processor: Arduino Leonardo ATMEGA32U4
- Audio: Microphone + Headphone Combo Connector
- GPIO & Other Features: 12x Analog Inputs* Up to 23x Digital Input/Output (7 PWM)* 1x UART 1x I2C 1x SPI 1x Audio Connector 1x 4-Pin RS232 Header 1x Fan Port (4 Pin 1.25mm PWM 5V） 1x 4-Pin Header (Power and Switch)
- OS Support: Windows 10 & Windows 11 & Linux
- Dimension: 125 x 78 x 16mm
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~75°C
- LattePanda 3 Delta x1
- Active Cooling Fan (Assembled) x1
- 45w PD Power Adapter (with EU & US Standard Power Cord) x1
- Dual-band Antenna x2
- RTC Battery (Assembled）x 1
- User Manual x 1