With the Shelly Plug S smart Wi-Fi socket you can control electrical devices remotely. Plug the socket into a power outlet and plug the electrical device into the Shelly Plug S and the device can now be smartly controlled via your phone. Set when the connected device should be switched on or off.
You can use the Shelly standalone or integrate it with other home automation systems due to the open approach of the Shelly.
- Wireless connection- the smart socket connects directly to your own Wi-Fi
- Current measurement - The built-in LED ring changes color based on consumption
- Easy controls- Enable or disable the socket using the free App
- schedule Set times for the socket to turn on or off automatically
- High compatibility- compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Follow the light - Shelly Plug S detects when the sun rises or sets, which can be used as a trigger to turn on the socket.
- Up to 2500 W - The socket can switch devices with a power of up to 2500 W
- Temperature sensor - Built-in protection against overload and over temperature
- Power supply: 230V AC 50/60 Hz
- Socket type: compatible with E and F sockets (Netherlands)
- Maximum power: 2500 W
- Maximum current: 12 A / 230 V
- Built-in web server: control the socket from anywhere in the world
- Protection against overheating
- Child protection
- Dimensions: 70 x 44mm