FireBeetle Board-ESP32 has made a special hardware design for Arduino IDE. You can make a download without switching boot-mode manually. It supports Arduino, IDF (linux), micropython etc. Moreover, FireBeetle made a pin mapping for Arduino IDE. It can be configured with Dx transport, compatible with arduino UNO and reduce the entry barrier.
- Compatible with products in the DFRobot FireBeetle serials
- Low-power consumption(the electricity current under ultra-low power is 10μA)
- Quick Response(the top frequency is 400KHz)
- Small size, convenient to install
- Working voltage: 3.3V
- Input voltage: 3.3V ~ 5V
- Support electric current of low power consumption: 10 μA
- Support maximum discharge current: 600mA
- Support maximum charge current: 500mA
- Support USB charging.
- Processer: Tensilica LX6 dual core processer (One for high speed connection; one for independent programming).
- Frequency: 240MHz
- Wi-Fi standard: FCC/CE/TELEC/KCC
- Wi-Fi protocol: 802.11 b/g/n/d/e/I/k/r (802.11n, high speed can reach to 150 Mbps), converge A-MPDU and A-MSDU, supporting 0.4us protecting interval.
- Frequency range: 2.4~2.5 GHz
- Bluetooth protocol: Comply with BR/EDR/BLE standard of Bluetooth v4.2.
- Bluetooth audio: the current under low power consumption of CVSD and SBC is 10μA
- Working current: 80mA in average
- Frequency range: 2.4~2.5GHz
- Support one-key downloading.
- Support micropython.
- On-chip clock: 40MHz crystal and 32.768 KHz crystal.
- Digital I/O: 10 (default setting of arduino)
- Simulative input: 5(default setting of arduino)
- SPI: 1 (default setting of arduino)
- I2C: 1 (default setting of arduino)
- I2S: 1 (default setting of arduino)
- Interface: FireBeetle series compatible
- Working temperature: -40℃~+85℃
- Dimension: 29 × 58(mm)/1.142 x 2.283(inches)
- The dimension of mounting hole: inner diameter 3.1mm; outside diameter 6mm.