The DIY (Do It Yourself) Kit for Children Age 4 to 12 Years Old! Get this kit to keep your kids occupied with hands-on activities while enjoying the "robot" moving around that is powered by green energy, renewable energy - Solar Power.
This DIY kit is simple enough to be built by 4 years old children, with parent's help. And children 6 years old and above can build it by themself! Let them explore solar power and how it can help to save the earth by utilizing it! You can also let your kids understand how solar panel works and electric motor works. Awesome! And since there are batteries included, it become a hybrid car!
Note: The batteries included are not rechargeable, but as the power of solar panel is low, it is still fine to be used. Your kids can always follow the video to build the robot or if you prefer the step by step guide in a document, we have also produced an instruction manual in English.
- Not suitable for children under 4 years old!
- The car can move even without batteries if there is enough sunlight
- The solar panel is meant for OUTDOOR actual sunlight, indoor lighting will NOT generate significate electric power.
- This kit INCLUDES the AA batteries for you to get started without hassle.
- Download the softcopy instruction manual (English) here.
- Watch the video here.
- Do It Yourself wooden kit - Solar-powered car for kids
- Simple and yet educational
- Suitable for age 4 years old and above
- Come with everything needed to assemble as a solar-powered moving car.
- Powered by Solar or two (2) AA-size batteries (included in this kit):
- The Batteries included are NOT rechargeable, but as the solar panel is low power, it is fine.
- The car can still move even with Solar power only.
- No soldering is needed
- Moveable car
- Learn about renewable energy, solar power, electric motor :)
- Wooden parts for the car body
- 1 x Solar Panel
- 4 x Plastic wheels for the car
- 1 x Small DC Motor
- 1 x 2xAA size battery holder with wires (Black and Red)
- 1 x small plastic gear
- 2 x small iron rod as the shaft for wheel
- 1 x small wood glue
- 1 x Push latch ON/OFF switch
- Some heat shrink tube
- Some double-sided tape
- Some cable tie
- 4 x AA battery (NONE RECHARGEABLE )