Prepare for the Arduino revolution with the new Arduino UNO R4 Minima. As the latest iteration of the well-loved UNO series, the R4 Minima maintains all the user-friendly features you know and love, with a host of powerful upgrades.
This board is built around the Renesas RA4M1, a 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M4 microcontroller that offers increased processing power and expanded memory capacity, helping your projects achieve their full potential.
- Compatibility: The UNO R4 Minima sticks to the classic UNO form factor and 5 V operating voltage, ensuring full hardware compatibility with existing Arduino shields and accessories.
- Increased Speed and Memory: With a 48 MHz clock speed, 256 kB of Flash memory, and 32 kB of RAM, the RA4M1 microcontroller provides the resources you need for more demanding tasks and complex projects.
- Expanded Peripherals: With additional on-board peripherals such as a 12-bit DAC, CAN BUS, and an OP AMP, the UNO R4 Minima adds greater functionality and flexibility to your electronics projects.
- Extended Voltage Tolerance: The UNO R4 Minima supports an input voltage range of 6-24 V, making it more versatile and compatible with a wider range of devices and power sources.
- Debugging Capabilities: The board comes with a SWD connector for easy connection to an external debugger, allowing you to closely monitor and troubleshoot your system.
- HID Support: With built-in Human Interface Device (HID) support, the UNO R4 Minima can simulate a mouse or keyboard when connected to a computer via USB-C, adding even more functionality to your projects.
The Arduino UNO R4 Minima is perfect for both beginners looking to learn about electronics and experienced enthusiasts seeking to expand the capabilities of their projects. Discover the next level of Arduino's reliable and versatile ecosystem with the UNO R4 Minima!
Don't forget to check out the companion shields to boost the functionalities of your UNO R4 Minima. From the Proto Shield for prototyping to the Arduino Ethernet Shield 2 for network connectivity, there's a shield for every project.