This breakout board allows a low power logic level device running at 5V to operate a relay. The relay can switch up to 16A 250VAC or 16A 30VDC. This lets your low power microprocessor control big, power hungry devices!
To use the board you simply connect a constant 5V supply along with a signal connection. When the signal connection is taken high (over 2.1V) the relay and on board LED indicator turn on. At this point the relay which is normally open becomes closed circuit.Features:
- High current output drive (16A).
- LED indicates when the relay is operating.
- 1 x Relay Breakout Board.
- Driving high current devices, such as motors or lights from a microcontroller.
- Length: 48mm.
- Width: 38mm.
- Height: 26.5mm.
- GND - Ground / zero volts.
- Vcc - 5V power input.
- SIG - The signal input, 2.1V turns the relay on, 0V turns it off.
- LOAD - The outputs of the relay, when the relay is on these pins are connected together.
- This breakout board can be used with mains electricity, however this should only be done by suitably qualified people.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.