Maker UNO X
is our take on the most Classroom-friendlyArduino-compatible
board. It is the culmination of years of teaching Arduino & STEM by our education partners - Chumbaka
, and rero EDUteam
. We designed Maker UNO X
to be easy to teach in the classroom and beginners friendly for any students.Get Straight to the Fun!
Get your students to start coding, experimenting ideas and implementing cool stuff first. Get them excited with what they can do with Arduino, instead of enduring the hassle of troubleshooting circuits with messy wires, and in the end, got fed up after their first lesson.Features:
- Arduino UNO Compatible.
- Use USB Micro B for power, program loading and USB communication.
- Onboard perfboard prototyping area and a half-size breadboard.
- Ready for classroom or training centre to get started right out of the box.
- Program with Arduino IDE, just choose Arduino UNO as the main board.
- Fully compatible with Arduino UNO R3 in terms of sample code and libraries.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Powerbank-friendly (*Enable continuous supply from most powerbanks).
- Digital I/O Pins: 20
- PWM Pins: 6
- Analog Input Pins: 6 (10-bit resolution)
- UART: 1
- SPI: 1
- I2C: 1
- Flash Memory: 32KB
- SRAM: 2KB
- EEPROM: 1KB
- Clock Speed: 16MHz
- USB To UART Chip: CH340
- 1x Programmable Push Button (Pin D2)
- 1x Piezo Buzzer (Pin D8)
- 12x LED as I/O indicators (Pin D2 to D13)
- 2x LED as UART TX/RX activity indicators (Pin D0 & D1)
- 1 x Maker UNO X board
- 1 x Mini breadboard
- 1 x Maker UNO pin sticker
- Arduino IDE Download
- CH34X driver
(Please ensure that Maker UNO X is connected to computer USB port during driver installation)