This shield is driven by 2 L293D chips, which are very strong 4-channel drivers. Because of the power of these chips, this shield can control 4 DC motors or 2 stepper / servo motors. This board can control four channels with 0.6A (1.2A peak) with heat protection and can supply a voltage of 4.5V to 36V DC (external power supply possible).
- 2 interfaces for 5V Servo connected to the Arduino's high resolution timer
- Can control 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 servos
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual speed control
- 4 H-Bridges: per H-Bridge 0.6A (1.2A peak) 4.5V to 36V DC
- With pull down resistors to switch off the motors during start-up