Here is the simplest sound making module that you can use High/Low to drive it. Just change the frequency it buzz, you can hear different sound. It is widely used on your daily application, like PC, refrigerator,phones and so on. And you also can create many interesting interactive project with this small but useful module.To ease the difficult of using this sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The IO expansion shield is the best match for this sound senor connecting to your Arduino. As this sensor can work at 3.3V which make it compatible with Raspberry Pi, intel edison, joule and curie.features
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling structure (two 3mm holes with multiple of 5cm as interval)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Type: Digital
- Power supply: 5VDC
- Arduino Buzzer x1
- Digital Sensor Cable (SKU:FIT0011) x1
- Project 1. Head-mounted Myoelectric Mouse
- Project 2. How to Make a Santa Alarm
Using the new RGB color sensor available at DFRobot, I rigged up a simple proximity alarm. I can use this to warn me if someone is in a close range of my Christmas tree putting presents under there. The hardware of this project is pretty simple and suitable for beginners.
- Project 3. Annoying Soil Moisture Sensor with Photon and IFTTT Project
Never forget to water your plants again with this super annoying project. It combines visual, auditory, and textual cues that will prevent you from doing anything else until you provide your plant with much-needed hydration. A piezo buzzer constantly blares a shrill note, while a super-bright LED annoys your peripheral vision. In addition, this project will send constant texts to your phone reminding you that your plant needs to be watered. Sounds like fun, right?
- Project 4: micro:bit Laser Target
The ambient light sensor sensor detects the intensity of the laser pointer. If it is greater than 400, it will sound the buzzer and the servo will make the target fall and up. Game over when it reaches 10. Press A to reset score to 0.