The Fizzbit, designed by The Crafty Robot, is a way to bring movement and excitement to mini-figures of your own invention. It is a small module containing a vibration motor, super capacitor and USB plug, which can plug directly into a computer or USB power supply (no batteries required). You slot your Fizzbit into a mini-figure (made from paper or 3D printed), turning it into a Fizzbot.How to make your mini-figures move with fizzbit.
- Create your 3D printed or paper robot.
- Plug the Fizzbit module directly into a computer or USB power supply.
- Your Fizzbot can now battle, race and dance around!.
- Rechargeable vibrating robot.
- Pre-built kit, no soldering required.
- Fizzbots can battle, race and dance around.
- The kit charges in approximately 20 seconds.
- 1 Pre-built Fizzbit Module.
- Length: 49mm.
- Width: 16mm.
- Height: 16mm.
- Paper or 3D printed mini-figure.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.