The :MOVE Motor Klaw provides a fun and easy to install addition to the Kitronik :MOVE Motor buggy for microbit. It has been carefully designed to have the ability to fit both vertically and horizontally with one bolt. Included are two types of Klaw attachments for each of these builds.
It is controlled by a low voltage servo which is included, this servo is used to open and close the Klaw. The voltage supply and control signal are all from the :MOVE Motor via the pin headers, simply connect the servo lead onto the pin headers.
The :MOVE Motor Klaw can be coded with MakeCode
or with MicroPython and we have produced online guides to walk you through both. These guides can be found in the list of resources below along with the build instructions.Features:
- Easily add a gripping Klaw to :MOVE Motor.
- Servo powered opening and closing with the servo included as a part of the kit.
- Fit to :MOVE motor either horizontally or vertically.
- Easy to assemble.
- Code it with MakeCode or with MicroPython.
- 1 x Mini 180 Degree Servo with accessories.
- 2 x M3 x 16mm Screws.
- 1 x M3 Steel Washer.
- 2 x M2 x 12mm Screws.
- 1 x M4 x 25mm Screw.
- 6 x Laser Cut Perspex Parts.
- Printed assembly instructions.
- Overall Length: 115mm.
- Closed Width: 70mm.
- Open Width: 125mm.
- Height w/servo: 38mm.