This is a 7 HDMI display with capacitive touchscreen. It comes with a 7" LCD screen with capacitive touch panel overlay on it. The touch panel supports up to 5 touch points. And it adopts DFRobot USB free-driver technology, no special requirement of drivers. You can use it as easy as keyboard or mouse. It can be directly plugged to PC for touching control. In combination with HDMI HD screen, it can turn a large PC to a tablet immediately.
The screen supports Windows, Linux and MAC OS. It can be used on Lattepanda, Raspberry Pi and other HDMI device. We also make some special hole to make it compatible with Arduino screw hole. You can mount them on the back of the display directly.
There is no need for external power supply for the screen, it can be powered by USB port and HDMI port. The display also supports back light adjustment. It is very convenient to adjust backlight by potentiometer on the back of the display.Specification
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Operating Current: 160mA (with HDMI connection)
- Maximum Operating current: 1200mA
- Refresh Frequency: 43Hz (not recommended 60Hz, it will not be full screen)
- Screen Resolution: 1024x600
- Video Interface: HDMI
- Dimensions: 183mm x 100mm/ 7.2" x 3.93"
- Mounting hole size: 3.1mm x 6mm
- Weight: 328g