Happy Halloween! These oversized soldering kits will make Halloween super creepy this year. Ideal for beginners and experienced makers!
You don't have to carve this pumpkin, but you simply solder all components on the unique gold-plated printed circuit board, such as the RGB LEDs that produce a diffused light.
After soldering you can choose from five different light effects by means of a push button. The ATtiny chip is pre-programmed with some LED effects. This way, the kit is immediately ready for use as soon as you plug it into the socket.
Put the pumpkin on the mantelpiece or behind the window and scare all passers-by. Collect the three Halloween figures!Tools
Required material (not included): soldering iron, soldering tin and pliers.
Optional accessories: solder mat and third hand. You can find all these products on our website!Characteristics
- orange XL printed circuit board (PCB) with gold-plated details in the shape of a pumpkin
- 16 addressable (programmable) RGB LEDs - WS2812
- 13 x RGB-led (5 mm)
- 3 x RGB-led (8 mm)
- with push button
- cable USB A - USB B (power supply)
- wooden stand
- detailed manual and video available in 5 languages
- with example code for Arduino
- educational & fun kit for all ages & abilities
- not included: soldering iron, soldering tin, pliers, soldering mat
- power supply: 5 V - 2.1 A max. (cable 100 mm included)