This solar cell kit has been put together to provide a renewable power source for the Kitronik Environmental Control Board. Harness the energy of the sun to power your projects.
The kit comprises 3 x AA Ni-MH 1300mAh Rechargeable Batteries and a 5.0V 130mA Polycrystalline Solar Cell.
The Environmental Control Board comes supplied with its own onboard battery holder and also a terminal block for attaching solar cells. This add on pack provides everything you need to take advantage of these features, enabling you to make use of sunlight as a power source. Firstly, insert the batteries and then attach the solar cell to the terminal block with a small screwdriver. No soldering required.Features:
- This kit provides a renewable power source for the Kitronik Environmental Control Board.
- No soldering required.
- Solar Cell Features:
- Rechargeable Batteries Features:
Solar Cell Dimensions:
- 3 x AA Ni-MH 1300mAh Rechargeable Batteries.
- 1 x 5.0V 130mA Polycrystalline Solar Cell.
- Length: 110mm.
- Width: 56mm.
- Thickness: 3mm.
- 1 x Kitronik Environmental Control Board.
- A small Screwdriver.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.