This kit uses a single AA battery holder into which the user places a battery. LEDs then illuminate to show the remaining capacity of the battery. The circuit uses a quad operational amplifier to provide a reference voltage and comparators to determine which LEDs should go on. This makes it a great kit for studying operational amplifiers.
Testing of the kit can be performed using an adjustable power supply, or with our circuit tester (consisting of an AA battery holder, variable resistor & crocodile clips).Features:
- Displays battery charge level with 4 LEDs.
- Great for showing how operational amplifiers work.
- 1 x PP3 Battery Clip Lead (Heavy Duty).
- 1 x 3xAA Battery Cage with Clip.
- 1 x LM324 Quad Op Amp.
- 1 x IC Socket 14 Pin.
- 1 x 1N4001 Diode.
- 4 x Red 5mm Diffused LED - 275mCd.
- 1 x 680Ω Resistor.
- 5 x 220Ω Resistor.
- 4 x 22KΩ Resistor.
- 1 x 100KΩ Resistor.
- 1 x 1xAA Battery Cage with Leads.
- 1 x Battery Tester PCB.
- PCB Length: 68.5mm.
- PCB Width: 38mm.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.