Our new 3W class D stereo amplifier offers great sound quality at a power level in between our Deluxe Stereo Amplifier Kit and our High Power Amplifier Kit. The amplification is done by a PAM8008 3W amplifier IC, which offers excellent amplification when powered with anything from 5.5V all the way down to 3.2V, making it ideal for portable battery powered applications which require high quality stereo output.
The kit is supplied with a 3.5mm jack lead and 2 high quality, full range speakers, which are 5W and 65mm in size with corner mountings. The kit features a volume control & power LED as well as an on/off switch that switches between battery power, off and micro USB power.
Runs off 3x AA batteries or a micro USB power supply (used to charge many phones, tablets and e-readers).Features:
- Easily portable battery powered amplifier kit.
- 3.5mm jack lead compatible with all standard audio equipment.
- Full range speakers.
- 2 x Ceramic Capacitor, 50V, 100nF.
- 2 x Electrolytic Capacitor, 16V, 1000uF.
- 1 x Capacitor, Electrolytic, 16V, 220uF.
- 1 x Electrolytic Capacitor, 50V, 1uF.
- 4 x Ceramic Capacitor, 50V, 10nF.
- 1 x 100K 16mm Linear Potentiometer.
- 2 x 0R Resistors.
- 1 x 220R Resistor.
- 1 x Micro USB Connector (Pre-mounted).
- 1 x Green 5mm Diffused LED - 35mCd.
- 1 x On - Off - On/Slide/Switch.
- 1 x Stereo Amplifier IC (PAM8008) (Pre-mounted).
- 1 x 3xAA Battery Cage with flying leads.
- 2 x 5W 4 Ohm 65mm Full Range Speakers.
- 1m x Figure 8 Speaker Cable 2x (7x0.18mm).
- 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Amplifier Cable.
- 1 x 3W Class D Stereo Amplifier PCB.
- PCB Length: 66.5mm.
- PCB Width: 38.5mm.
- Either: 3 x AA Batteries.
- Or: 1 x 5V 1A Micro USB UK Mains Wall Power Supply.
- Soldering Iron.
- Wire Cutters.
- Wire Strippers.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.