A robot kit with all parts for the smart car with three wheels. To control this robot, at least a microcontroller (such as Arduino) with a motor driver (shield or module) is required. In addition, there are many options for extending this robot to manual control, or automatic control by following lines or avoiding objects. Properties:
This kit contains:
- Large chassis: 22 x 12 cm; Wheels: 6.5 cm (Diameter) x 2.7 cm
- Simple structure, easy to make
- This robot contains speed encoders so that the speed and distance traveled can be measured
- Can be easily expanded with standard modules for control with remote control / joystick, object detection, line tracking, etc.
- Motor radio: 1:48.
- Required motor voltage: 3V ~ 6V.
- 1 x chassis
- 2 x Gear Motor (1:48)
- 2 x wheels
- 2 x Speed Encoder
- 2 x Confirmation
- 1 x Auxiliary wheel
- 1 x 4 AA Battery connection
- The required screws and nuts