CNC Shield v3
... Pieces in stock Need a larger number? Expected delivery date: Wednesday 3 February.
Shipped from € 25 - United States
Almost sold out!Only 2 pieces in stock.
+ + =
Total price:€ 6,90Add to cart
The CNC Shield v3 is made for the control of 3D printers, milling and engraving machines. This shield fits the Arduino UNO. This board has 4 sockets for the installation of a stepper motor driver, such as the A4988. Only 2 channels per motor are required to control this motor. There is also a connection for 2 end-stop switches per motor.
- GRBL 0.8c compatible
- 4 connections, XYZ and A
- 2 end stops per axle (6 in total)
- Spindle on / off and direction
- Adjustable for Micro-Stepping with jumpers (not included)
- 12-36V DC. (The motor driver must be able to handle this, note this during installation)
- Delivered without stepper drivers