This is a water pressure sensor adopts DFRobot Gravity 3-pin interface. It supports standard 5V voltage input and 0.5~4.5V linear voltage output. It is compatible with multiple Arduino controllers. Coordinate with a DFRobot Gravity IO Expansion Shield, the water pressure sensor can be plugged into an Arduino board, wiring-free.
Briefly speaking, this water pressure sensor is a stethoscope to a water pipe. It will help you to diagnose whether there is water, how strong the water pressure is. It can be widely applied to smart home control systems (SCS), Internet of Things (IoT) and device detections.Features
- Support water pressure detection of living environmental water systems, such as houses, gardens and farms.
- Support water pressure detection of outdoor environment, such as rivers, lakes and sea.
- Support water pressure detection of tanks;
- Support liquid level detection in special situation detection in specified liquid;
- Medium: liquid/gas without corrosion
- Wiring: Gravity-3Pin (Signal-VCC-GND)
- Pressure Measurement Range: 0~1.6 Mpa
- Input Voltage: +5 VDC
- Output Voltage: 0.5~4.5 V
- Measurement Accuracy: 0.5%~1%FS (0.5%, 0~55°C)
- Threadably: G1/4
- Adapter: G1/2 to G1/4
- Waterproof level: IP68
- Operating Temperature: -20~85°C
- Response Time: