Boson science kit is a set of digitalized scientific exploration tool for young scientist to build their hands-on STEM lab.
The Boson science kit brings kids:
- 8 scientific sensors for physics, chemistry and biology.
- Activity cards that guide kids to start a scientific exploration on 8 different topics.
- Plug and play LED monitor for instant result display.
- Infinite possibilities of combining the sensors with micro:bit, Arduino and other Boson modules.
Boson science kit includes 8 sensors that most widely used in modern IoT applications, all built with industrial standard. Unlike traditional science kit, Boson scientific sensors output an instant and accurate result in the form of electric signal. Setting up the device is extremely easy, and all the sensors can be used repetitively.
The measurement can be read directly from the display module. Moreover, you can connect other Boson modules to create an automatic device, or use a micro:bit/Arduino
to record the data, and even upload it to a cloud server.WARNING:
pH sensor contains liquid. Adult supervision is strongly recommended for children under 12 years old.Specification
Documents Shipping List
- Operating Voltage: 4.5V-5.5V
- Dimension: 60 x 220 x 300 (mm)
- Weight: 1800g
- Light sensor x1
- Humidity sensor x1
- Soil moisture sensor x1
- Temperature sensor x1
- Waterproof temperature sensor x1
- pH sensor x1
- Conductivity sensor x1
- Heart rate monitor x1
- Mainboard 1IO x1
- Mainboard 3IO x1
- 3xAAA Battery Holder
- Project cards x8
- Cable (5CM) x10
- Cable (10CM) x10
- Cable (15CM) x10
- Velcro pack x1
- Screw pack x1