No precoat spraying is required, our TOOCA L1 Laser Engraver works directly on stainless steel. TOOCA L1 Laser Engraver can engrave on cardboard, wood, bamboo clapper, rubber sheet, leather, fabric, acrylic, plastic, and metal. It even works on curved surfaces, like a wine bottle.
- EASY FOCUS ADJUSTMENT: The focusing system is comprised of a fixed-focus lens and a focusing facilitator. Only take 3 steps to adjust the focus in 5 seconds. Pull down the original focus lever, slide the laser slider to make the focus lever close to the material's surface, and recover the focus lever.
- PRECISE CUTTING & ENGRAVING: The max mechanical movement area of the TOOCA L1 Laser Engraver is 400×415mm. Giving an increase to speed by 6 times, and Delivering up to 0.1 mm with high precision. Cuts basswood veneer 4-5mm, twice as thick as 2mm on other brands of laser engravers.
- COST-EFFECTIVE & HIGH QUALITY: Anodized aluminium alloys, L-shape silicone footpads, and an 8 mm steel rail ensure precision and smooth movement. A built-in leveller prevents losing, and it is set for measuring whether the machine is properly placed.
- SAFER & HEALTHIER: The laser safety protective cover meets FDA Class 1 safety level and can filter 90% UV light, enabling users to have a check or share joy without wearing goggles. Fan with carbon filter effectively absorbs the smoke and dust, protecting users’ respiratory system and ensuring the engraving quality with avoidance of object blackening.
- EASY-TO-USE PLATFORM: Thanks to the 5W semiconductor laser with the upgraded version of compressed spot technology, you can have a higher standard and more powerful laser cutting with TOOCA L1 Laser Engraver. Wood, paper, acrylic, and leather goods with a thickness under 5mm. Unbox, set up, and engraving. It takes you less than a minute to get everything done. Perfect for manipulation and use in the classroom.
- STRONG COMPATIBILITY: TOOCA L1 Laser Engraver supports Windows/Mac OS for computers & TF cards, giving users multiple options for bringing their creative visions to life. It supports common file formats including SVG, DXF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, and BMP. It also works with many software applications such as LightBurn, LaserGRBL, and more.
USER-FRIENDLY DESIGNS EVERYWHERE
Hundreds of amazing projects are ready to use in the TOOCA library (ELECFREAKS WIKI). Browse, download one, and laser it immediately. Even a beginner can achieve amazing results. ELECFREAKS has hired professional designers to enrich the database regularly. Users are also welcome to upload and share their projects with the community.
In the offline working state, a single button to preview, start, pause or stop engraving. The integrated LED indicator will signal the status clearly.