Get this kit to keep your kids occupied with hands-on activities while enjoying the running plane when it is completed. This DIY kit is simple enough to be built by 4 years old children, with parent's help. And children 6 years old and above can build it by themself! Let's them explore the fundamental mechanical structure of the plane, the concept of flying and electric motor :)Note:
Not suitable for children under 4 years old!
Of course, the plane cannot fly but it can really slide on the ground with the wind power generated by the propeller when the battery is connected properly :)Note:
The wind from the propeller should be blowing towards the back of the plane, if it is reversed, swap the wires to the motor terminal.
The working principles: The plane moves forward by using the propeller. The batteries power the DC motor which rotates the propeller. It then creates an airflow to the back of the plane which moves the plane forward. The plane works based on aerodynamics. It converts the mechanical rotation of the DC motor into a forward force.
The propeller of the plane rotates at high speed which is driven by the DC motor (which is powered by the batteries). This creates a pulling force, pulling the plane forward. When the propeller is rotating, it creates two forces at the same time, one is the aerial pulling force by the rotation of the propeller, another is the recoil created by the airflow.Features:
- Do It Yourself wooden kit plane for kids
- Suitable for age 4 years old and above
- Come with everything needed to assemble as a model plane
- Powered with two (2) AA-size batteries (not included in this kit)
- No soldering is needed
- Slideable on ground
- Learn the basic structure of the plane
- Learn the concept of an airplane with a propeller
- Wooden parts for the plane body structure
- Plastic wheels
- 1 x Small DC Motor
- 1 x 2xAA size battery holder with wires (Black and Red)
- 1 x Plastic Propeller
- Double-sided tape