This is the Automatic Smart Watering Irrigation Kit Soil Moisture Sensor Module Kit DIY Flower Plant Watering Kit, a smart and convenient solution for all your plant watering needs. It features a water pump, soil moisture sensor, 50cm water pipe, and a relay module, creating an automatic watering system that hydrates your plants based on the humidity in the soil.
Whether you're growing a vegetable garden or simply maintaining your houseplants, this kit ensures they receive just the right amount of water, even when you're away. No need to worry about overwatering or underwatering - this smart watering system takes care of everything for you. The kit is lightweight and compact, making it easy to set up and use in any indoor or outdoor gardening space.
- Test the relay module: connect the relay module VCC to 5V, GND to ground, IN to GND, and the relay jumps. When IN is floating, the relay recovers, so you can hear the "click" sound of the relay repeatedly.
- Test the soil moisture sensor module: Connect the fork probe and transmitter module to the two Dupont wires from the transmitter module. VCC is connected to 5V, GND is grounded, just powered on, the red power light is always on, and the green (blue) color indicates. The light flashes once, the fork probe is directly inserted into the water, and the green (blue) light is on.
- Connect the line of the water pump to 5V, the black line is grounded, the water pump works, pay attention to the test for 1 second, and do not allow to work in the air for a long time.
- Do not pour water directly on the sensor. The humidity of the water can cause the sensor to rust.
- 1x Battery Case
- 1x Soil Moisture Sensor+Compare module
- 1x Water Pump
- 1x USB Power Cable
- 1x 50cm Silicone Water Pipe
- 1x Relay Module
- 10x Dupont Cable