This simple but effective colour changing mood light kit 60 student pack requires no soldering, making it an ideal project for the younger students. It is a simple kit for each student, comprising of a power source, switch and LED. It is just a case of connecting a three AA battery box with integral switch to the LED using a terminal block. The only tool required being a screwdriver for the terminal block.
Combine with a diffusing material, such as polypropylene, to create simple but impressive case designs.Features:
- A solder free fun introduction to electronics.
- Each build has a power source with switch, terminal block and colour changing LED.
- A screwdriver for the terminal block is the tool required.
- Combine with a diffusing material, such as polypropylene, to create simple but impressive case designs.
- 60 x 3AA Covered Battery Holder with Switch and Leads.
- A pack of Terminal Block.
- 60 x Colour Changing 5mm Diffused LED.
- Small Screwdriver.
- 3 x AA Batteries per student.
- Wire cutters for separating the terminal blocks.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.