This soldering flux (solder flux) cleans most metals, so that the solder sticks much better. The Griffon S-39 Flux soldering fluid is acid-free, making it less corrosive, but it is wise to remove the flux well after soldering.Properties:
- Powerful cleaning effect
- Maximum temperature range 375 ° C
- With brush
For soft soldering of all metals (excluding aluminum and its alloys) in almost all areas of application. To be used in combination with all types of solid tin solder.For use:
Soldering iron or torch, solid soft soldering filler metal, abrasive fiber, pipe cutter, fitting brush, deburrer, Heat-shield, clothWhen using:
Point of attention:
- 1. Thoroughly sand and clean connection surfaces (metal blank) with Griffon abrasive fiber.
- 2. Apply flux evenly with a brush on both joint surfaces. Avoid excessive use of the flux.
- 3. Assemble the connection. Only use properly fitting parts. Avoid overheating the flux, this will cause poor solder flow.
- 4. Heat joint evenly and add tin solder. Let the solder melt on the solder joint and not in the flame or on the bolt. Fill up the solder seam completely.
- 5. Remove flux residues with water or a damp cloth.
- 6. Allow the joint to cool in the air.
Use Griffon Heat-Shield to protect walls, tiles, wallpaper, paint and plaster.After use:
Remove stains immediately with water or a damp cloth.
Store the packaging tightly closed in a dry, cool and frost-free place.