1. Accuracy of the content Opencircuit makes every effort to ensure that the content of the website is accurate and up-to-date, but Opencircuit offers no guarantees (neither expressly nor implicitly or in any other way) with regard to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information that on the website. Opencircuit reserves the right to remove material from the website at its own discretion and without prior notice. All information provided regarding the purpose or benefits of each of Opencircuit 's products is of a general nature. This information is not a substitute for professional advice, and is therefore not binding. If you choose to rely on such information, you do so entirely at your own risk and (in accordance with applicable law) Opencircuit not be held responsible for any consequences.
2. Intellectual property You acknowledge and agree that all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the content, software, HTML and other codes on this website remain with Opencircuit and / or its licensors at all times and by copyright as well as other laws and international treaty provisions are protected. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, disclose, license, commercially exploit, use derivative works, transfer or sell any material displayed on the website without prior written permission from Opencircuit . The website and its content are protected by copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights, all of which are in the possession of Opencircuit , unless stated otherwise. Without limiting the above, it is expressly forbidden to copy the materials listed above for publication, reproduction or distribution to another server or location. All trademarks on the website are either the property of Opencircuit , or Opencircuit has received permission from the trademark owner to use the trademark on the website.
3. Ban on the commercial use of the content of the website Material on this website may only be used with the express permission of Opencircuit or its licensors. This website aims to provide information about the products of Opencircuit , and the website is exclusively designed for personal, non-commercial use. Users may not use this website, or the material published on it, for commercial purposes, such as (but without limitation) advertising or setting up or developing other activities on any other website.
5. Images and specifications All images; photos, drawings etc .; data on weights, dimensions, colors, illustrations of labels, etc. on the Opencircuit are approximate only, are indicative and cannot give rise to compensation or termination of the agreement.
6. Limitation of liability Opencircuit is not liable for damage to vehicles or other objects caused by incorrect use of the products. Read the instructions on the package and / or consult our website before use.
7. Force majeure Opencircuit is not liable if and insofar as its commitments cannot be met due to force majeure. Force majeure means any strange cause, as well as any circumstance, which should not reasonably be at its risk. Delays in or non-performance by our suppliers, disruptions in the Internet, disruptions in electricity, disruptions in e-mail traffic and disruptions or changes in technology supplied by third parties, transport difficulties, strikes, government measures, delays in supply, negligence of suppliers and / or manufacturers of Opencircuit as well as auxiliaries, illness of personnel, defects in aids or means of transport are expressly considered as force majeure. In the event of force majeure, Opencircuit reserves the right to suspend its obligations and is also entitled to dissolve the agreement in whole or in part, or to demand that the content of the agreement be amended in such a way that implementation remains possible. Under no circumstances is Opencircuit obliged to pay any fine or compensation. If on the commencement of the force majeure Opencircuit has already partially fulfilled its obligations, or can only partially meet its obligations, it is entitled to separately invoice the already delivered or the deliverable part and the customer is obliged to pay this invoice as if it concerned a separate contract. However, this does not apply if the already delivered or deliverable part has no independent value.
8. Payment Insofar as not stipulated otherwise in the agreement or additional conditions, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within 14 days after the commencement of the reflection period, or in the absence of a reflection period within 14 days after the conclusion of the agreement. In the case of an agreement to provide a service, this period commences on the day after the consumer has received the confirmation of the agreement. The consumer has the duty to immediately report inaccuracies in payment data provided or stated to the entrepreneur. If the consumer does not meet his payment obligation (s) in time, this is, after he has been informed by the entrepreneur of the late payment and the entrepreneur has granted the consumer a period of 14 days to still meet his payment obligations, after the Failure to pay within this 14-day period, owe statutory interest on the amount still due and the entrepreneur is entitled to charge the extrajudicial collection costs incurred by him. These collection costs amount to a maximum of: 15% on outstanding amounts up to € 2,500; 10% over the following € 2,500 and 5% over the following € 5,000 with a minimum of € 40. The entrepreneur can, for the benefit of the consumer, deviate from the stated amounts and percentages.
9. Gift Cards - Gift cards are exchangeable up to a year after purchasing the gift card.
- The credit on the gift card cannot be exchanged for money.
- Gift card credits cannot be deducted from outstanding receivables.
- Keep the gift card until it is completely used and wait until you have received the ordered goods. Check carefully whether your gift card really has no credit left.
- Opencircuit is not liable for writing errors in the e-mail address when purchasing a gift card. You must enter a valid e-mail address in order to receive the activation link.
- Opencircuit is not liable for loss, theft, misuse, uselessness due to damage or a delayed dispatch (eg due to technical problems) of gift cards.
- In the event of fraud, attempt (s) of fraud or suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with the purchase or exchange of gift cards, Opencircuit entitled to cancel the relevant gift card and customer account (s) and / or payment on demand otherwise. No claim can be made for the release or payment of the relevant funds.
- Gift cards can no longer be returned after ordering.