1. Accuracy of the content Opencircuit makes every effort to ensure that the content of the website is accurate and up-to-date, but Opencircuit no guarantees (neither express, implied or in any other way) regarding the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information on the website. Opencircuit reserves the right to remove any material from the website at its sole discretion and without prior notice. All information provided with regard to the purpose or benefits of each of Opencircuit 's products is general in nature. This information is not a substitute for professional advice and is therefore not binding. If you choose to rely on such information, you do so entirely at your own risk and (in accordance with applicable law) Opencircuit not be held responsible for any consequences.
2. Intellectual Property You acknowledge and agree that all copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights in the content, software, HTML and other codes on this website remain at all times with Opencircuit and / or its licensors and by copyright as well as other laws and international treaty provisions are protected. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, relist, reproduce, publish, make public, license, commercially exploit, use for the creation of derivative works, transfer or sell any material displayed on the website without prior written permission from Opencircuit . The website and its content are protected by copyright, database right and other intellectual property rights, all of which are owned by Opencircuit , unless stated otherwise. Without limiting the above, you are expressly prohibited from copying the materials listed above for publication, reproduction or distribution to any other server or location. All trademarks on the website are either the property of Opencircuit , or Opencircuit has obtained permission from the owner of the trademark to use the trademark on the website.
3. Ban on the commercial use of the content of the website Material on this website may only be used with the express permission of Opencircuit or its licensors. This website aims to provide information about Opencircuit 's products, and the website is designed for personal, non-commercial use only. Users may not use this website, or the material published on it, for any commercial purpose, such as (without limitation to) advertising or the establishment or development of other activities on any other website.
5. Pictures and specifications All images; photos, drawings, etc .; eg information on weights, dimensions, colors, images of labels, etc. on the website of Opencircuit are only approximate, are indicative and cannot lead to compensation or termination of the agreement.
6. Limitation of Liability Opencircuit is not liable for damage to vehicles or other objects caused by incorrect use of the products. Before use, read the instructions on the packaging and / or consult our website.
7. Force majeure Opencircuit is not liable if and insofar as its commitments cannot be fulfilled as a result of force majeure. Force majeure is understood to mean any strange cause, as well as any circumstance that should not reasonably be at its risk. Delays or non-performance by our suppliers, disruptions in the Internet, disruptions in electricity, disruptions in e-mail traffic and disruptions or changes in technology supplied by third parties, transport difficulties, strikes, government measures, delays in supply, negligence on the part of suppliers and / or manufacturers of Opencircuit as well as auxiliary persons, illness of personnel, defects in auxiliary or transport equipment are expressly regarded as force majeure. In the event of force majeure, Opencircuit reserves the right to suspend its obligations and is also entitled to dissolve the agreement in whole or in part, or to claim that the content of the agreement is amended in such a way that execution remains possible. Under no circumstances is Opencircuit obliged to pay any fine or compensation. If Opencircuit has already partially fulfilled its obligations when the force majeure commences, or can only partially fulfill its obligations, it is entitled to invoice the already delivered or the deliverable part separately and the customer is obliged to pay this invoice as if it concerned a separate contract. However, this does not apply if the already delivered or deliverable part has no independent value.
8. Payment Unless otherwise specified in the agreement or additional conditions, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within 14 days after the start of the cooling-off period, or in the absence of a cooling-off period within 14 days after the conclusion of the agreement. In the case of an agreement to provide a service, this period starts on the day after the consumer has received confirmation of the agreement. The consumer has the duty to report inaccuracies in provided or stated payment details to the entrepreneur without delay. If the consumer does not fulfill his payment obligation (s) on time, after he has been informed by the entrepreneur of the late payment and the entrepreneur has granted the consumer a period of 14 days to still fulfill his payment obligations, after the failure to pay within this 14-day period, the statutory interest is due on the amount due and the entrepreneur is entitled to charge the extrajudicial collection costs incurred by him. These collection costs amount to a maximum of: 15% on outstanding amounts up to € 2,500; 10% over the next € 2,500 and 5% over the next € 5,000 with a minimum of € 40. The entrepreneur can deviate from the stated amounts and percentages in favor of the consumer.
9. Gift cards - Gift cards are redeemable up to one year after purchase of the gift card.
- The credit on the gift card cannot be exchanged for money.
- Gift card credits cannot be set off against outstanding claims.
- Keep the gift card until it is fully used and wait until you have received the ordered goods before throwing it away. Check carefully whether there is really no credit on your gift card.
- Opencircuit is not liable for writing errors in the e-mail address when purchasing a gift card. You must provide a valid email address to receive the activation link.
- Opencircuit is not liable for loss, theft, misuse, unusability due to damage or delayed dispatch (eg due to technical problems) of gift cards.
- In the event of fraud, attempt (s) to cheat or suspect other illegal activities in connection with the purchase or redemption of gift cards, Opencircuit entitled to cancel the relevant gift card and customer account (s) and / or cancel payment. other way. There can be no claim to release or payment of the relevant funds.
- Gift cards cannot be returned after ordering.