1. Accuracy of ContentOpencircuit makes every effort to ensure that the content of the website is accurate and current, but Opencircuit no guarantees (either express, implied or otherwise) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information on the website. Opencircuit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice, to remove any material from the website. All information provided regarding the purpose or benefits of any of Opencircuit 's products is general in nature. This information is not a substitute for professional advice and is therefore not binding. If you choose to rely on such information, you do so at your own risk and (in accordance with applicable law) Opencircuit not be held responsible for any consequences.
2. Intellectual propertyYou acknowledge and agree that all copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights in the content, software, HTML and other codes on this website remain with Opencircuit and / or its licensors at all times and by copyright and other laws and international treaty provisions are protected. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, relist, multiply, publish, disclose, license, commercially exploit, use derivative works, transfer or sell, without copy prior written permission from Opencircuit . The website and its contents are protected by copyright, database right and other intellectual property rights, all owned by Opencircuit , unless otherwise stated. Without limiting the above, it is expressly forbidden to copy the materials listed above for publication, reproduction or distribution to another server or location. All trademarks located on the website are either owned by Opencircuit , or Opencircuit has received permission from the trademark owner to use the trademark on the website.
3. Prohibition on the commercial use of the content of the websiteMaterial contained on this website may only be used with the express permission of Opencircuit or its licensors. This website aims to provide information about Opencircuit products, and the website is designed for personal, non-commercial use only. Users may not use this website, or the material published on it, for commercial purposes, such as (but not limited to) advertising or setting up or developing other activities on any other website.
5. Pictures and specificationsAll images; photos, drawings etc .; information about weights, dimensions, colors, images of labels, etc. on the Opencircuit internet Opencircuit are approximate only, are indicative and cannot give rise to compensation or termination of the agreement.
6. Limitation of LiabilityOpencircuit is not liable for damage to vehicles or other objects caused by incorrect use of the products. Read the instructions on the packaging and / or consult our website before use.
7. Force majeureOpencircuit is not liable if and insofar as its obligations cannot be met due to force majeure. Force majeure means any strange cause, as well as any circumstance, which should not reasonably be at its risk. Delays or defaults by our suppliers, disruptions in the Internet, disruptions in electricity, disruptions in e-mail traffic and disruptions or changes in technology provided by third parties, transport difficulties, strikes, government measures, delays in supply, supplier negligence and / whether manufacturers of Opencircuit as well as auxiliary persons, illness of personnel, defects in auxiliary or transport equipment are expressly regarded as force majeure. In the event of force majeure, Opencircuit reserves the right to suspend its obligations and is also entitled to dissolve the agreement in whole or in part, or to demand that the content of the agreement be changed in such a way that execution remains possible. Under no circumstances is Opencircuit obliged to pay any fine or compensation. If Opencircuit has already partially fulfilled its obligations upon the commencement of the force majeure, or can only partially fulfill its obligations, it is entitled to invoice the already delivered or the deliverable part separately and the customer is obliged to pay this invoice as if it concerned a separate contract. However, this does not apply if the already delivered or deliverable part has no independent value.
8. PaymentUnless otherwise stipulated in the agreement or additional conditions, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within 14 days after the start of the cooling-off period, or in the absence of a cooling-off period within 14 days after the conclusion of the agreement. In the event of an agreement to provide a service, this period commences on the day after the consumer has received confirmation of the agreement. The consumer has the duty to report inaccuracies in payment details provided or stated to the entrepreneur without delay. If the consumer does not meet his payment obligation (s) in time, after he has been informed by the entrepreneur of the late payment and the entrepreneur has granted the consumer a period of 14 days to still meet his payment obligations, after failure to pay within this 14-day period, the legal amount owed on the amount still owed and the entrepreneur is entitled to charge the extrajudicial collection costs incurred by him. These collection costs amount to a maximum of: 15% on outstanding amounts up to € 2,500; 10% on the next € 2,500 and 5% on the next € 5,000 with a minimum of € 40. The entrepreneur can deviate from the aforementioned amounts and percentages for the benefit of the consumer.
9. Gift cards- Gift cards are redeemable up to one year after purchasing the gift card.
- The credit on the gift card cannot be exchanged for money.
- Gift card credits cannot be set off against outstanding receivables.
- Keep the gift card until it is fully used and wait until you have received the ordered goods before throwing it away. Make sure that your gift card has no credit left.
- Opencircuit is not liable for clerical errors in the email address when purchasing a gift card. You must provide a valid email address to receive the activation link.
- Opencircuit is not liable for loss, theft, misuse, unusability due to damage or delayed sending (eg due to technical problems) of gift cards.
- In the event of fraud, attempt (s) of fraud or suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with the purchase or exchange of gift cards, Opencircuit entitled to Opencircuit the relevant gift card and customer account (s) and / or payment on demand otherwise. No claims can be made for the release or payment of the relevant funds.
- Gift cards can no longer be returned after ordering.