1. Accuracy of the content Opencircuit makes every effort to ensure that the content of the website is accurate and up-to-date, but Opencircuit does not offer any guarantees (either express or implied or otherwise) with regard to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information that on the website. Opencircuit reserves the right to remove material from the website at its own discretion and without prior notice. All information provided regarding the purpose or benefits of each of Opencircuit 's products is of a general nature. This information is not a substitute for professional advice, and is therefore not binding. If you choose to rely on such information, you do so entirely at your own risk and (in accordance with applicable law) Opencircuit not be held responsible for any consequences.
2. Intellectual property You acknowledge and agree that all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the content, software, HTML and other codes on this website remain with Opencircuit and / or its licensors at all times and by copyright as well as other laws and international treaty provisions are protected. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, re-offer, reproduce, publish, disclose, license, commercially exploit, use derivative works, transfer or sell any material displayed on the website without prior written permission from Opencircuit . The website and its content are protected by copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights, all of which are in the possession of Opencircuit , unless stated otherwise. Without limiting the above, it is expressly forbidden to copy the materials listed above for publication, reproduction or distribution to another server or location. All trademarks on the website are either the property of Opencircuit , or Opencircuit has received permission from the trademark owner to use the trademark on the website.
3. Ban on the commercial use of the content of the website Material on this website may only be used with the express permission of Opencircuit or its licensors. This website aims to provide information about the products of Opencircuit , and the website is exclusively designed for personal, non-commercial use. Users may not use this website, or the material published on it, for commercial purposes, such as (but without limitation) advertising or setting up or developing other activities on any other website.
5. Images and specifications All images; photos, drawings etc .; data on weights, dimensions, colors, images of labels, etc. on the Opencircuit are approximate only, are indicative and cannot give rise to compensation or termination of the agreement.
6. Limitation of liability Opencircuit is not liable for damage to vehicles or other objects caused by incorrect use of the products. Read the instructions on the package and / or consult our website before use.
7. Force majeure Opencircuit is not liable if and insofar as its commitments cannot be met due to force majeure. Force majeure