Pibow Coupé. The slim, hackable, and attractive case for the Raspberry Pi! Crafted out of five unique layers including a transparent top and base that leave your beautiful Pi visible inside. Each layer is laser-cut from colourful, high-quality, cast acrylic and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi 3 B+, 3, or 2 while leaving the primary ports, including the camera port, display port, and GPIO accessible.
Weighing just over 50 grams, the case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. No tools are required for assembly or disassembly. The dimensions are: 99x66x15mm (WxLxH, not including bolt heads and nuts).Features
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 B+, 3, and 2
- Extra venting, and a place for installing a heatsink if you really want to push your Pi
- Super-slimline profile
- Fully HAT-compatible
- Works great with standoffs!
- Protects your beloved Pi!
- Clear top and base leave Raspberry Pi visible
- GPIO cut-out with laser-etched pin labels
- Leaves all ports accessible
- Made from lightweight, high-quality, cast acrylic
- Great for hacking and tinkering!
- Made in Sheffield, UK