The BitMaker Lite is essentially a micro:bit shield, which breaks out the micro:bit connections and makes it easy for you to interface with other devices through the broken out pins, Grove ports for additional Grove sensors, as well an onboard buzzer.
BitMaker Lite is a simplified version of the BitMaker and is primarily designed for users who are beginning to learn and use the micro:bit. You can easily slide the micro:bit into the BitMaker Lite. The included buzzer, means the BitMaker Lite enables a lot of interesting audio projects, e.g. a fruit piano (to implement the fruit piano you will also need alligator clips).
It has 3 connection ports for Grove modules, allowing beginners to explore many different micro:bit's projects with diverse functions. Of course if you are a veteran electronics tinkerer, all the micro:bit pins are broken out so you could solder extra connections to electronic modules to suit your project.Features
- Plug and play
- Three Grove interface ports (1 of which is I2C)
- Built in buzzer
- Compact design
- Keeps touch pins of micro:bit accessible
- Provides micro:bit expansion component holes
- Microsoft MakeCode Compatible ~ A Powerful Programming Platform
- MakeCode is a widely-used graphical programming software which allows you to program the micro:bit. You can easily use it through a web browser.
- Professional and Detailed accompanying course materials