2. What personal data do we collect When you visit our websites, use our applications and tools, or interact with content, we collect information that is automatically sent to us, information that you provide to us, and information from other sources.
3. How do we use your personal data You agree that we may use your collected personal data not only to provide you access to our services and customer support, but also to prevent potential fraud and security breaches. Your data will be never shared with third parties and serve entirely to improve the services offered by us.
4. Communication When you send email or other messages to us, we may save those messages. Sometimes we ask you for your personal information that is relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data is stored on Opencircuit own secure servers. We keep these emails or messages for as long as necessary.
6. Third Parties The information is not shared with third parties, with the exception of parties that are involved in the execution of our services / orders that we use for the benefit of our web shop. These data will only be used for the purpose of the relevant application and will not be further distributed. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information. Your data will never be sold to third parties.
7. Changes This privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities on this site. Any adjustments and / or changes to this site may lead to changes in this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to regularly consult this privacy statement.
8. Right to inspect, adjust and delete personal data We offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change or delete all personal information that is currently provided to us. Your account information will remain in our system. If you want to change your data or have yourself removed from our files, please contact us.