2. What personal information do we collect When you visit our websites, use our applications and tools, or respond to content, we collect data that is automatically sent to us, data that you provide to us, and data from other sources.
3. How we use your personal data You agree that we may use your collected personal information not only to give you access to our services and customer support, but also to prevent potential fraud and security breaches. Your data will never be shared with third parties and serve to improve the services we offer.
4. Communication When you send e-mail or other messages to us, we may save those messages. Sometimes we ask you for your personal information that is relevant to the situation. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data is stored on Opencircuit own secure servers. We keep these emails or messages for as long as necessary.
6. Third parties The information is not shared with third parties with the exception of parties involved in the execution of our services / orders that we use for the benefit of our web store. This data will only be used for the purpose of the relevant application and will not be further distributed. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data. Your information will never be sold to third parties.
7. Changes This privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities on this site. Any adjustments and / or changes to this site may lead to changes in this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly.
8. Right to view, modify and delete personal data We offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change or delete all personal information that is currently provided to us. Your account details remain in our system. If you want to change your data or get yourself removed from our files, you can contact us.