2. What personal data do we collectWhen you visit our websites, use our applications and tools, or interact with content, we collect information that is automatically sent to us, information that you provide to us, and information from other sources.
3. How do we use your personal dataYou agree that we may use your collected personal data not only to provide you with access to our services and customer support, but also to prevent possible fraud and security breaches. Your data will be nevershared with third parties and serve entirely to improve the services offered by us.
4. CommunicationWhen you send e-mail or other messages to us, we may save those messages. Sometimes we ask you for your personal information that is relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data is stored on Opencircuit own secure servers. We keep these e-mails or messages for as long as necessary.
6. Third PartiesThe information is not shared with third parties, with the exception of parties that are involved in the execution of our services / orders that we use for the benefit of our web shop. These data will only be used for the purpose of the application in question and will not be further distributed. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information. Your data will never be sold to third parties.
7. ChangesThis privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities on this site. Any adjustments and / or changes to this site may lead to changes in this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to regularly consult this privacy statement.
8. Right to inspect, adjust and delete personal dataWe offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change or delete all personal information that is currently provided to us. Your account information will remain in our system. If you want to change your data or have yourself removed from our files, please contact us.
10. WebwinkelKeurWe collect reviews via, among other things, the WebwinkelKeur platform. If you leave a review via WebwinkelKeur, you are obliged to provide your name, place of residence and e-mail address. WebwinkelKeur shares this information with us so that we can link the review to your order. WebwinkelKeur also publishes your name and place of residence on its own website. In some cases, WebwinkelKeur may contact you to provide an explanation of your review. In the event that we invite you to leave a review, we will share your name and e-mail address with WebwinkelKeur. They only use this information for the purpose of inviting you to leave a review. WebwinkelKeur has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. WebwinkelKeur reserves the right to engage third parties for the provision of services, for which we have given permission to WebwinkelKeur. All the above-mentioned safeguards with regard to the protection of your personal data also apply to the parts of the service for which WebwinkelKeur engages third parties.