2. What personal data do we collectWhen you visit our websites, use our applications and tools, or respond to content, we collect information that is sent to us automatically, information that you provide to us, and information from other sources.
3. How do we use your personal dataYou agree that we may use your collected personal information not only to give you access to our services and customer support, but also to prevent potential fraud and security breaches. Your data will benevershared with third parties and serve to improve the services offered by us.
4. CommunicationWhen you send email or other messages to us, we may keep those messages. Sometimes we ask you for your personal information that is relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data is stored on Opencircuit own secure servers. We keep these emails or messages for as long as necessary.
6. Third partiesThe information is not shared with third parties with the exception of parties involved in the execution of our services / orders that we use for the benefit of our webshop. This data will only be used for the purpose of the relevant application and will not be disseminated further. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data. Your data will never be sold to third parties.
7. ChangesThis privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities on this site. Any adjustments and / or changes to this site may lead to changes in this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to regularly consult this privacy statement.
8. Right to inspect, adjust and delete personal dataWe offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change or delete all personal information that is currently provided to us. Your account information will remain in our system. If you want to change your data or want to get yourself out of our files, please contact us.